MICROSOFT WINDOWS 11 PRO PRODUCT KEY
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro Professional is a brand new Windows 11 Pro product key, genuine Retail Key for Microsoft Windows 11 Professional Edition. We also offer a full legal download of the software via Microsoft, as detailed below.
HOW IT WORKS
1. First, purchase a genuine Windows 11 Pro Retail Key from our website.
2. Immediately after your payment, you will be automatically sent a Windows 11 Pro digital Key.
3. Download the Microsoft Windows 11 ISO installer from the official Microsoft website.
4. Follow the instructions on the Microsoft website to download and install Windows 11
5. Once installed, enter the unique activation code that you purchased from us.
6. The Retail Key will authenticate with Microsoft automatically, and the activation is complete! You now own a genuine copy of Windows 11 Pro.
WHAT IS THIS PRODUCT?
This is an unused, brand new Windows 11 Pro Retail Key, which can be used to activate the operating system legitimately.
Note: If you do not own an installation DVD or USB drive, please download the respective system setup file from the official Microsoft website
In stock now with instant delivery!
This Windows 11 Pro key is multi-language and region free. This means that the Retail key will function worldwide.
HOW DOES THE PURCHASING PROCESS WORK?
First, simply check-out using any of our payment methods (PayPal or Credit Card ). After your payment, you can then collect your code from your email. After you collect your Windows 11 Pro Key, you will be presented with your unique Windows 11 pro activation code.
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro System requirements and prerequisites
- Before registering for the Insider program, you might want to make sure your PC has met Windows 11 requirements. Microsoft has released a tool to find that out, it’s called PC Health Check Tool.
- Download the new Microsoft Windows 11 PC Health Check tool using the link.
- Run it and confirm that your PC is ready for Windows 11.
- When your system is certified to run Windows 11, then register for the Insider Program by visiting the below link. You can login with your Hotmail or MSN or Microsoft account. It is recommended to use the same Microsoft account here which you are using in Windows 10.
Download Microsoft Windows 11 Pro and Upgrade
- In your Windows 10 system, go to Settings from Start Menu and click on “Update & Security”.
- In the Update window, select “Windows Insider Program” in the sidebar.
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro Minimum Requirement:
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster with at least two cores on a compatible 64-bit processor or SoC
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 64GB
- System Firmware: UEFI, Secure Boot capable
- TPM: Trusted Platform Module 2.0
- Graphics Card: DirectX 12 or later with WDDM 2.0 driver
- Display: 720p, 8-bit per color channel, at least 9-inch diagonal
- Internet Connection and Microsoft Account: Windows 11 Home requires an internet connection and Microsoft Account.
Windows 11 Pro Key Features:
- 5G support requires a 5G capable modem where available.
- Auto HDR requires an HDR monitor.
- BitLocker to Go requires a USB flash drive (available in Windows Pro and above editions).
- Client Hyper-V requires a processor with second-level address translation (SLAT) capabilities (available in Windows Pro and above editions).
- Cortana requires a microphone and speaker and is currently available on Windows 11 for Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Spain, United Kingdom, and the United States.
- Direct Storage requires 1 TB or greater NVMe SSD to store and run games that use the “Standard NVM Express Controller” driver and a DirectX 12 Ultimate GPU.
- DirectX 12 Ultimate is available with supported games and graphics chips.
- Presence requires a sensor that can detect human distance from the device or intent to interact with the device.
- Intelligent Video Conferencing requires a video camera, microphone, and speaker (audio output).
- Multiple Voice Assistant (MVA) requires a microphone and speaker.
- Snap three-column layouts require a screen that is 1920 effective pixels or greater in width.
- Mute/Unmute from Taskbar requires a video camera, microphone, and speaker (audio output). The app must be compatible with features to enable global mute/unmute.
- Spatial Sound requires supporting hardware and software.
- Microsoft Teams requires a video camera, microphone, and speaker (audio output).
- Touch requires a screen or monitor that supports multi-touch.
- Two-factor Authentication requires using a PIN, biometric (fingerprint reader or illuminated infrared camera), or a phone with Wi-Fi or Bluetooth capabilities.
- Voice Typing requires a PC with a microphone.
- Wake on Voice requires a Modern Standby power model and microphone.
- Wi-Fi 6E requires new WLAN IHV hardware and driver and a Wi-Fi 6E capable AP/router.
- Windows Hello requires a camera configured for near-infrared (IR) imaging or a fingerprint reader for biometric authentication. Devices without biometric sensors can use Windows Hello with a PIN or a portable Microsoft compatible security key.
- Windows Projection requires a display adapter that supports Windows Display Driver Model (WDDM) 2.0 and a Wi-Fi adapter that supports Wi-Fi Direct.
- Xbox (app) requires an Xbox Live account, which is not available in all regions. See Xbox Live Countries and Regions for the most up-to-date information on availability. Some features in the Xbox app will require an active Xbox Game Pass subscription (sold separately)
If you would prefer to get the latest version with updates, please see Microsoft Windows 10 Pro