Where is my order?
Your product will be delivered immediately after the purchase.
To find your order:
1. Please head to the following link My account
2. Log in with your order reference and the e-mail address used for the purchase if you are a “Guest”,
. Log in with your e-mail and password, if you already have an account.
In case you didn’t manage to find your order please contact us via this form.
How to reset your password
1. Make sure to click on Forgot your password?
2. Enter your email address that you have created the order with
3. Make sure that you check your email inbox or your spam folder to proceed
Where is my download? I received the key but no links to download.
In order for you to retrieve your download links please log in to your Customer’s account .
Log in with your order reference and the e-mail address used for the purchase if you are a “Guest” or Log in with your e-mail and password if you already have an account.
Once you Log in to your account, Go to “Order History and details” then click “View my license key” you will then view your Certificate with the license key, under the license key code you will find “Download Software”, Please click on it to start downloading your product as well as the guides to help you Install and Activate your Software.
How to Fix Windows 10 Activation Error 0xc004c008
In order for us to verify the product key with Microsoft, we need you to send us a screen capture of the installation ID that appears in the 2nd step of the phone activation.
1. Type slui.exe 4 in Windows search bar then click enter on “slui.exe 4 run command”, a new window will appear that will enable you to activate your Windows via phone.
2. Click the drop-down menu and select the location closest to you then click next.
3. Take a screen capture of the installation ID that appears in step 2 and email it back to us.
How to Fix Windows 10 Activation Error 0xC004F025?
In order to fix this error, you should try executing a simple code on the Command Prompt to fix this bug.
Run Activation Troubleshooter, Re-check the product key, fresh install Windows OS after hardware changes are some workarounds that might resolve this activation issue.
The 0xC004F025 error may be caused by Windows system files damage. The corrupted windows system files entries can be a real threat to the well being of your computer.
There can be many events that may have resulted in system file errors. An incomplete installation, an incomplete uninstall, improper deletion of applications or hardware. It can also be caused if your computer is recovered from a virus or adware/spyware attack or by an improper shutdown of the computer.
All the above activities may result in the deletion or corruption of the entries in the windows registry. This corrupted registry will lead to the missing and wrongly linked information and files needed for the proper working of the application.
So please try to fix these things to resolve this error.